As we enter 2023, the world of personal finance and investing has never been more accessible, thanks in large part to the proliferation of investment apps. These apps, which can be downloaded on a smartphone or accessed through a web browser, allow users to manage their investments, track their portfolios, and make trades from the palm of their hands.
But with so many investment apps to choose from, it can be overwhelming to know which ones are the best. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best investment apps of 2023.
- Acorns: This app, which was founded in 2012, is great for beginners who are just starting to dip their toes into the world of investing. It allows users to invest their spare change by rounding up their purchases to the nearest dollar and investing the difference. It also offers a variety of investment portfolios to choose from, making it easy for users to find one that aligns with their investment goals and risk tolerance.
- Stash: Similar to Acorns, Stash is a great investment app for beginners. It offers a variety of investment options, including stocks, ETFs, and even cryptocurrency. The app also provides users with personalized investment recommendations based on their goals and risk tolerance. One unique feature of Stash is its “Learn” section, which provides users with educational materials on a variety of personal finance and investing topics.
- Robinhood: This app, which was founded in 2013, has become extremely popular in recent years thanks to its no-commission trading feature. It allows users to buy and sell a variety of assets, including stocks, ETFs, and cryptocurrency, without paying any trading fees. It also has a user-friendly interface and a variety of tools to help users make informed investment decisions.
- Wealthfront: This app is geared towards more experienced investors and offers a variety of advanced features, such as tax-loss harvesting and direct indexing. It also has a variety of investment portfolios to choose from, including socially responsible investing options. One unique feature of Wealthfront is its “Path” tool, which helps users create a personalized plan to reach their financial goals.
- Betterment: Another app that is geared towards more experienced investors, Betterment offers a variety of advanced features, including tax-loss harvesting and personalized investment advice. It also has a variety of investment portfolios to choose from and provides users with educational materials on a variety of personal finance and investing topics.
In conclusion, there are many great investment apps to choose from in 2023, and the best one for you will depend on your investment goals, risk tolerance, and level of experience. Whether you are a beginner just starting to invest or a more experienced investor looking for advanced features, there is an app on this list that can meet your needs.